Credit Card Processing in Oases
Your customers may wish to pay you in multiple ways, therefore you may enter multiple manual payments to your customers’ accounts in Oases Online tutoring software. As a result you can log check, cash, POS, money orders and a variety of other payment types if required.
However, you can also run payments directly through Oases. Consequently, we have partnered with both Stripe and Authorize.net for streamlined card processing in your Oases database.
Opting for one of these integrations will allow you to link with a card processor allowing you to keep ‘cards on file’, safely and securely. The credit card processing feature may be used in a number of ways:
- Manually run a single charge instigated in Oases
- Bulk run all outstanding totals instigated in Oases
- Set recurring invoices with automatic credit card payments in Oases
- Action voids and refunds via Oases
- Your customer can login and action a payment at anytime
- Charge new and existing customers for services via Oases MarketPlace storefront
Multiple Cost Centers
If you have multiple programs with different cost centers you can link different accounts to your database to channel payments to different business accounts.
For more information on Oases Online partners please see our partners page.
Please note that depending on the credit card processing gateway, additional charges may apply to transactions.
So what’s next?
On the right side of this page you will find a demonstration booking form. We would love to show you how Oases can streamline your business so fill out the form and book a convenient time or call us on 866.327.0035.